Ordered a Seecamp last night.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
I have wanted one of these for years after looking at a used one at a gun store. BUT the price was too high for a used one, if it could be found, and they had a three year backorder on the new ones. I don't remember what the price was for that used one back in the early 2000's but it was higher than any new pistol in the store.

A few months ago I discovered that Bud's online store had these little autos for less than $500 for a 32ACP. Unfortunately there was no approved 32ACP ammunition available. Yep, the little pistol will only function with hollowpoint ammo that doesn't excede a certain lenght. Really wanted the 380 but after reading reviews about putting bandaids on hand and thumb before practicing with it I decided to add another ammo to my collection. I waited until I could also get some PMC Bronze 32ACP hollowpoints before ordering the pistol.

Also ordered a Sticky holster and the little gun will reside in my right front pocket once it is broken in. I want something to carry that is nearly invisible and this little jewel could possibly be it. No sights, nothing to snag, strictly point and shoot at 'Bad Breath Range".

Anybody else have one of these.

RSKY

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #2  
I have one, I can't even recall how long now but not too long after it came out in .380. They're beautifully made, I've only shot it a few times though.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #3  
Nothing against Seecamp, they were the first to make a true pocket pistol, but there are so many on the market now, most in 380. I own a Ruger LCP in 380, I can’t say it’s fun to shoot but it’s not bad. That said I’d love to have a 380 Seecamp.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night.
Nothing against Seecamp, they were the first to make a true pocket pistol, but there are so many on the market now, most in 380. I own a Ruger LCP in 380, I can’t say it’s fun to shoot but it’s not bad. That said I’d love to have a 380 Seecamp.

I have a Ruger LCP in a wallet holster that I sometimes carry. But for front pocket carry the trigger is exposed and you know Mr Murphy. Also tried carrying it in a Sticky holster and it made itself known every time I sat down. Hopefully the Seecamp will improve on that.

RSKY

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #6  
I like my SigSauer p-938. A really concealable 9mm. It also is well mannered, accurate, and fun to shoot (unlike most small pistols).

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #7  
I’m surprised a Seecamp is smaller than a LCP. Is that a 32 Seecamp?

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #8  
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat is a better conceal gun all around and less expensive. The side rail issues that plagued the Tomcat are silly, even for the first gen. These only failed if you were using super hot loads that would also blow up a Seecamp. Ran 5,000 rounds through mine of factory ammo and zero problems with all sorts of 32 ammo. Seecamps are more jewerly than any thing else and only work with one type of ammo to feed correctly.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #9  
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat is a better conceal gun all around and less expensive. The side rail issues that plagued the Tomcat are silly, even for the first gen. These only failed if you were using super hot loads that would also blow up a Seecamp. Ran 5,000 rounds through mine of factory ammo and zero problems with all sorts of 32 ammo. Seecamps are more jewerly than any thing else and only work with one type of ammo to feed correctly.
That’s why I like my SigSauer. They always work.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #10  
I always wanted a .32 and the Tomcat was the best choice.