Page screen jumps back to top of page at least 3 times every time a page is opened

/ Page screen jumps back to top of page at least 3 times every time a page is opened #1  

Gary Fowler

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010
Isnt there something that can be done about this constant hopping up and down with the pages. It is so aggravating with having to scroll down 3-4 times at every page opening. I think this was reported a week or so ago and so for nothing seems to be happening to fix the problem.

/ Page screen jumps back to top of page at least 3 times every time a page is opened #2  
Same here. Open a thread, start reading and jumps completely to the top of page.

/ Page screen jumps back to top of page at least 3 times every time a page is opened #3  
An active ad is trying to complete and you are bothering it. Either kill it or dust-off the iexplore.exe*32 thread in Task Manager.

/ Page screen jumps back to top of page at least 3 times every time a page is opened #4  
An active ad is trying to complete and you are bothering it. Either kill it or dust-off the iexplore.exe*32 thread in Task Manager.

Agree with this. And it happens to me on a few other sites that I visit so it's not exclusive to TBN... very aggressive advertising, plus I've got Adblock engaged.