Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #111  
Is it always two pallets?

Maybe it is mating season.

Could it be that pallets are like coat hangers, you put two of them together and pretty soon you have a closet full of them?:)

/ Pallets in fields #112  
Shelter for brick flocks:

pallets.jpg

/ Pallets in fields #113  
Well... it's just gone past 4 in the afternoon on the 1st of January, 2014.

The OP said he'd report "first thing in the new year". What's going ON?!?

I've set-aside 4 pallets IOT make two "formations" if required... for whatever the reason(s). Standing-by for this latest TBN "project".

PS: Tasmanian Devils do not require a structure such as this, therefore I would discount the Jersey Devil theory. [source, Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service)

/ Pallets in fields #114  
From way out of left field:could these pallets have something to do with a flight path for drones ????

/ Pallets in fields #115  
From way out of left field:could these pallets have something to do with a flight path for drones ????

Yes, if the drones are remotely operated by aliens.

/ Pallets in fields #116  
Well... it's just gone past 4 in the afternoon on the 1st of January, 2014.)

It is still 2013 here. He still has time.

/ Pallets in fields #118  
Maybe he's in jail....arrested and charged with illegal dumping......of pallets, on private property.

/ Pallets in fields #119  
Well, if someone is going to the trouble to stack pallets in an open field, there has to be some beneficial reason to do so. Sooooo, even though I can't figure out why, I surely wouldn't want to miss out on whatever those benefits might be, so I'm going to set up a few stacks in my fields and wait to see what befalls me.

But since I don't know exactly what those benefits are, how will I know whether it works or not?

/ Pallets in fields #120  
Bahahahaha! It's me, I confess. I have been stacking these pallets across north America randomly to see if anyone notices!!! Mwahahahahahahaha