Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor

/ Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #1  

DonWannaBother

Tractor
Century (Kukje) 2535
I've searched the web on and off for years. Best I found is a Branson 25-Series Owners manual, which is similar, but not the same. If anyone has a PDF, or knows a site where I can find replacement parts...

Here's what I know:
This tractor was made in 2002-2004 in the Yangsu-ri factory in South Korea.

Oil Filter: Napa Gold 1344 (Replaces HHI 1050000A4)

Air Filter:
Outer: Napa Gold 6438
Inner: Napa Gold 2985

Fuel pump relay: Napa AR282

Bolts are mostly or all Metric.

In case you can't tell, the nearest parts store to me is a Napa. :)

Last edited:
   / Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #3  
Thank you for supplying the info you have on the 2535. I also have searched high and low for a manual on this tractor, for some time now.
I am trying to find out exactly what kind of hydraulic fluid to use in my 2535. I was wondering what kind you use in yours? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
I want to give you this info,in case you don't have it: Posi-Flow TM
EFP-3
universal electronic fuel pump
US PAT# 7150606

/ Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #4  
Facel
Posi-Flow TM
EFP-3
universal electronic fuel pump
us pat. #7150606

/ Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #5  
I have the Century manual for a 2535 and the shop manual for it. Mine is a 2004 model. It is not bound so that it can be easily scanned, but if there is a particular section you need let me know and I will try to scan it. I have had good success with the universal tractor hydraulic/ transaxle fluid from tractor supply. I have over 1500 hours on the tractor now. W. Jones

/ Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #8  
I have the Century manual for a 2535 and the shop manual for it. Mine is a 2004 model. It is not bound so that it can be easily scanned, but if there is a particular section you need let me know and I will try to scan it. I have had good success with the universal tractor hydraulic/ transaxle fluid from tractor supply. I have over 1500 hours on the tractor now. W. Jones
According to what I have found, the 2535 has the 3T90LT-ATC which is what I have. Would it be possible send me or attach (to a reply) a scanned copy of the section that has part numbers for the injectors. Would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

/ Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #9  
Ok give me a bit of time today to go get the manual and scan the relevant pages. I have replaced the glow plugs on mine, but have never touched the injectors.

/ Parts Diagram and/or Owners Manual for Century 2535 (made by Kukje) tractor #10  
Ok here are the parts from my parts manual. probably there is a different number, but a dealer should have the change.

Attachments

• Scan.pdf
    480.5 KB · Views: 249