Picked up my new RK 24

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #1  

rapidarc

Tractor
RK 24, JD x255
Ordered my RK last Friday Aug 31, Delivered to store on Thur. 9/06 and I picked up Saturday morning 8th. Put 6.5 hrs over the weekend. Very happy with the salesman/process and tractor.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #2  
rapidarc

:welcome: to TBN congrats on new RK24 please keep us updated on your likes and dislikes on performance.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #3  
:welcome:
Glad that you joined to lets in on the great news. Congrats.

How about some oics?

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #4  
Ordered my RK last Friday Aug 31, Delivered to store on Thur. 9/06 and I picked up Saturday morning 8th. Put 6.5 hrs over the weekend. Very happy with the salesman/process and tractor.

You know, without pictures, it didn't happen! :D Anyway, congrats on the new tractor!

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #6  
Did you get the BH and FEL? Nice sturdy little tractor for getting things done.

/ Picked up my new RK 24
I got the FEL, No BH. And yes a lot of fun so far, Had a load of fill delivered, played in the dirt pile, and went back and purchased a new kingkutter 60" Finishing mower(30% off retail,as it was yellow). just over 13 hours. I also requested the salesman put in a order for the Grapple, for my 24H He said the factory is not taking orders until Oct. which is around the corner. tractor IMG_0868.jpg

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #8  
I got the FEL, No BH. And yes a lot of fun so far, Had a load of fill delivered, played in the dirt pile, and went back and purchased a new kingkutter 60" Finishing mower(30% off retail,as it was yellow). just over 13 hours. I also requested the salesman put in a order for the Grapple, for my 24H He said the factory is not taking orders until Oct. which is around the corner.View attachment 572162

How does the rk 24 handle the finish mower? And what grapple did you order? Does RK offer a small grapple for compact tractors? How about a 3rd function to operate it? That’s very interesting. That’s exact setup I’ve been looking at but haven’t seen a factory grapple. John Deere just came out with one but no 3rd function yet.

/ Picked up my new RK 24
It handled just fine, easier than the 4' brush hog, as it is sitting on four wheels. No complaints, but not a lot of stick time. On the grapple, just google "RK Grapple" and you will get the details. RK is coming out with a 24H compatible grapple in OCT. They don't give a lot of information on the 3rd function, but mention it. The salesman at RK said they would install it with the grapple(im sure a separate charge). I have seen other grapples out there, but plan to go with the RK as it is a new tractor, and It will be clearly matched to tractor and one warranty.

/ Picked up my new RK 24 #10  
G54 RK GRANITE GRAPPLE

$1,999

55" Length x 25" Width Grapple
Compatible with RK19 and RK24 Series Tractor
Available October 2018

:thumbsup: