PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #481  
My barn in it's natural state.

_storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Camera_20200301_121920.jpg
IMG_0624.JPG

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #484  
This was built in a day to a day and half this last October. I went by the first day about 1:00 pm and they were eating lunch, about 20 Amish couples. The next day I rode by about 10:00 am and nobody was working on it, the second picture. There is a nearby town of Fandon, less than 50 people live there, and there is an Amish lumber yard. I wonder if the lumber was pre cut for the barn.
253CA1B0-8C5D-46DD-85E5-E673B21EE279.jpeg
ED00FAD2-26EB-465E-896C-EBD0BB1E5EDD.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #485  
Years ago I had a crew of 25 men pouring bond beams inside existing concrete barracks. The rebar cage including 4 1" bars and many 5/8ths hops was 30 ft long. It weighed several hundred pounds. We put 2x4s through it and tried and tried to carry it in to place without any luck... One of my men was an ex marine. The explained to me what needed to be done. IN 2 minutes he instructed the men how to march and called out the pace as they easily moved the large cumbersome load into place. It was a pleasure to watch these men repeat the process again and again.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #487  
Gusty day in Sparta, NJ...
826955628.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #488  
One more of my favs on the same farm...
1397370799.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #489  
Our old-ish pole barn built 52 years ago by my Wife's grandfather (left), and the neighbor's new-ish indoor horse training pole barn built about five or six years ago (right), mostly obscured by a heavy frozen morning fog one morning back in late November. This is a color photo taken with my iPhone. Everything that morning was a beautiful shade of gray.

20221126 Foggy Sunrise.JPG

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #490