PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #541  
Barn of the day. This one is pretty rough and overgrown. Also the house near the barn. Both look abandoned but looks like it happened several years back.
05978BAD-A245-4CE5-8268-BFF1BA3E294D.jpeg
002A58A1-1517-40D4-8CEC-0984F56FDFA5.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #543  
Barn of the day. This one is pretty rough and overgrown. Also the house near the barn. Both look abandoned but looks like it happened several years back.

When we bought our current place, one realtor would not even offer to show me the house.

The barn was in better shape.

I still need to refinish the original wood floors in the front of the house, 26 years late. LOL.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #545  
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #546  
Sorry to see the damage from a tornado. Did the roof completely disappear or did you find it somewhere?
I found a few small sections, but not all of it, the main section was 60' long and I never found it again. Found chunks of other peoples barns though. There were a few old historic timber frame and stone barns south of my place that got completely smashed, it even pulled the stone walls down on an old dairy barn nearby. The modern steel shell and post frame barns seemed to take less damage than old ones.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #547  
I'm amazed and blown away by the rock used to build this barn. Imagine trying to find somebody who could do this today?
Finding someone to do it is easy, I know several stone masons and bricklayers that could do it easily. Now paying for it is the hard part, probably cost a quarter mil to build it now.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #548  
Easy in 1941 and easy in 2023 are 2 different dogs .

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #549  
Barn of the day. This is a two for one shot. Both of these are pretty weathered and one is starting to show signs of falling down.
DE4BF1FE-B6D6-46DA-BD96-7373C4769E4E.jpeg