PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #561  
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_1498.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #562  
Any idea how big those massive windows are? I would have loved to see them get installed!!!!

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #563  
Any idea how big those massive windows are? I would have loved to see them get installed!!!!
My bank barn is similar to this one and on that floor it has a 14 ceiling height to the mezzanine level. So could be say 12 ft heigh by maybe 4 ft wide

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #564  
A 12 foot tall window is crazy. It sure looks good, I'm just glad I didn't have to install it.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #565  
An in town barn today. I think these were built behind some of the bigger old houses in town and probably kept the owners horse and buggy.
F0A29C29-8E48-4E2C-8B70-0DD799DB4844.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #566  
I don’t like to brag but this is our barn, on the right side of the picture over the green fence. I had to chase of that riff raff and sight seers after I shot this picture.
F6FB6CB2-AA86-4B12-9DF7-B1B8E710063F.jpeg

Actually this is the barn at the Biltmore Estate. Of course they don’t call it a barn at a high class establishment, it’s a Carriage House.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #567  
IMG_7594.JPG

Down the road from me. The farm has been subdivided into lots, wells drilled over 5 yrs ago, but they haven’t started building.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #568  
Hopefully somebody is going to save that barn?

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #570  
One of my favorite barn pictures for some reason. I always think there is a lot of stories behind these barns. In this case the barn is near an unused house. The barn has a basketball hoop on it. Who has shot hoops while trying to bounce the ball on dirt and gravel? There is also an old John Deere’s nose sticking out of the barn.
D5C1662D-BE2F-44DD-87D4-FA2E52185364.jpeg