PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #651  
Those are tractor eggs!
I see tractors laying those eggs in open fields all summer!
And then haul them into their nests to hatch!
I guess a barn could be considered a tractor egg carton. Or beer can cooler.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #653  
This barn is restored to a very nice condition. It doesn’t show well in the picture but the lower part is either brick or block.
87039DEB-15B1-4048-A84C-267738999F26.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #655  
This barn has a silo next to it missing its roof. Most of the silos are no longer used. The few farmers that make silage around here put it in the white plastic tubes.
01949942-7C2A-4627-9DD1-7EFB5F9AFF58.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #657  
Everyone is thinking is this guy ever going to run out of barn photos? This is my last one. I will start riding my bicycle again soon but most of the barns within riding distance of my house I’ve already got pictures of.
This one just got painted in a fresh coat of red paint, and they painted just about everything in red. The paint hides some defects but overall it’s still pretty solid.
06E76AF3-41C0-437B-985C-722A545BF30F.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #658  
We enjoy your pics. I think you are very fortunate to have so many visible in riding distance.

I have a few in my immediate area, huge ones, really big, but they are well within private lands. I'd love to see them up close and personal.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #659  
I use a cell phone to take the pics and some of the pictures I had to zoom in which lowers the quality some. I’d love to walk through some of them but I rarely see the owner.