Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,341  
Same as my Avatar pic:

IMG_0925a.jpg

As a backup, the blade also fits my MX5800 FEL with 3rd function valve. The rig works so well on my 1.25 mile private road that I traded my plow pickup for a new one without a plow. It's the first time in 40 years that I don't own a plow truck.

Old & new on the dealer lot:

IMG_1313a.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,343  
View attachment 753805
Electro hydraulic plow, heated cab, and a dump bed with about 500-lbs of sand in it. it has never slipped. I have a set of chains riding around in the tool bosx that I put on when I bought them to make sure they cleared, and put back in the bag.

I started looking for a UTV to plow with, and saw one of these in a parking lot, and realized, that something with a closed cab, and a heater would be far more comfortable to plow in than a side by side.
Looks interesting. What is it?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,344  
That has to be the most inefficient snow weapon of all time. The tiniest blade combine with an extremely high price tag. For years I rode a $75 mtd that had a manual blade 3x that size, and with chains it really ripped.
Definitely takes alot longer. Wife and I use the little cub cadet blower. Kid enjoys it and she gets experience on the seat. Comes in handy though when we get a foot of that really wet stuff.

I use it mainly to dig out our first gate at the property. I swear that county has something against us and the plows really bury in the opening of the road.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,345  
Definitely takes alot longer. Wife and I use the little cub cadet blower. Kid enjoys it and she gets experience on the seat. Comes in handy though when we get a foot of that really wet stuff.

I use it mainly to dig out our first gate at the property. I swear that county has something against us and the plows really bury in the opening of the road.
i want one. They're so efficient at hoeing. but I never thought about plowing snow with one.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,346  
Looks interesting. What is it?
Daihatsu Hijet. A Japanese minitruck. This one has a 5-speed, 2-speed transfer case, electro-pneumatic axle locks, and a scissors lift dump bed. The beds are neat in the you can fold down or remove the sides and tailgate to convert it to a flatbed.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,347  
I don't even want to THINK about snow in July, ... maybe November

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,348  
Not me . I hate the summer already. 🤬 95o 95% humidity framing outside in the sun can't wait for the winter. Snowy pictures are giving me a warm and fuzzy. Keep the going please.🍻

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,349  
Not me . I hate the summer already. 🤬 95o 95% humidity framing outside in the sun can't wait for the winter. Snowy pictures are giving me a warm and fuzzy. Keep the going please.🍻
We still have too much snow on some of our roads to get to the higher parts of the forest. And we are headed towards ”extreme” Fire risk.

Had the same pattern last year, and by the time the higher roads were snow free enough to get to the high locations, the fires at the lower elevations prevented me getting there.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,350  
Daihatsu Hijet. A Japanese minitruck. This one has a 5-speed, 2-speed transfer case, electro-pneumatic axle locks, and a scissors lift dump bed. The beds are neat in the you can fold down or remove the sides and tailgate to convert it to a flatbed.
I like it
Thanks