Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos

/ Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos #41  
I see signs of them on all my old tree stumps, see them hopping around them sometimes.

/ Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos #42  
I have a few of them around on my property, last time off I was there and I heard one knocking on a old tin can I found and hook on a three branch last year, I laugh out loud when I heard it, reminding me about the thread from one knocking on his tin roof... now I know why he his doing it, its matting season.

/ Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos #43  
You see them all the time in Red Dead Redemption 2.

/ Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos
For me and others it's at XBOX. For many others it's at Playstation or PC.

So wildlife is only on X box or Playstation for you? For accuracy, Pileated woodpeekers do not fly as seen on that video.

/ Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos #48  
So wildlife is only on X box or Playstation for you? For accuracy, Pileated woodpeekers do not fly as seen on that video.
Why do you feel that wildlife is only on a video game system? I see tree rats, and sky possums around my house all the time. Rabbits, land buzzards, Amadillos, snakes, field mice, deers, raccoons, turkeys, etc are common as well. If you go looking you can find wild hogs, gators, coyotes, foxes, etc here in the SC.

Here is a Pileated Woodpeeker flying.... And similar to the one in the video.

RDR2 is one of the most well done, and brilliant games ever. Don't knock it until you try it. No I'm not an avid gamer, but sometimes I'll play some RDR2 or Sniper Elite 4 or 5.

/ Pileated woodpeeker facts and photos
Pileated woodpeeker holes and tree trimmings seen over the weekend.
P1060835.jpg
P1060836.jpg