Please extend Well Wishes to xring100

/ Please extend Well Wishes to xring100 #1  

3930dave

Tractor
Ford 3930
I stopped by the Cruze diesel thread recently to pester xring for an update on a his 2.

He has been busy recovering:

Sorry life got in the way. We were busy all year. On August 9th i was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma under my tounge pet and ct reviled that it was stage 4 also in lymph nodes. On august 21st i went under the knife and had half my tounge removed as well as 76 lymp nodes from my neck the. The surgery was 16 hours long. I spent a total of 11 days in the hospital Results showed the cancer was only in 3 of the lymph nodes. I finished chemo and 30 sessions of radiation on nov 7. I've just started trying to eat food again its all mushy i can't swallow solid food as of yet it gets stuck on my tongue and wont go down my throat. Ive got a pet scan scheduled for FEBRUARY 1st praying that goes well.
Drs do not know what caused it i have no family history of cancer and ive never used any type of tobacco and drink very little alchohol. The hardest part is that i have a 9 year old daughter. My wife was truly a blessing as i recovered from the surgery

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/trailers-transportation/288207-2014-chevy-cruz-diesel-10.html

Being a TBN'er, he then got back to engine talk :).

Just re-posting, for all who want to send some good karma his way....

Rgds, D.

/ Please extend Well Wishes to xring100 #2  
Wow. Here is to a speedy recovery xring.

/ Please extend Well Wishes to xring100 #3  
Cancer is so unfair. A full recovery is in the works for xring, I am sure. My wife is recovering from two different cancers at the same time, one traveled to the lymph nodes. Drs are saying full recovery.

/ Please extend Well Wishes to xring100 #4  
Sending good wishes to xring, I have a bit of understanding of what he has gone through. We had a family friend go through that and it was a bear.