Please help! TL100 won’t move after flat battery

/ Please help! TL100 won’t move after flat battery #1  

Joshmcmillan

Tractor
New Holland TL100, TS100 x2, T5050, Fiat 580DT, 540
Hello! Appreciate any assistance or ideas.
We have a New Holland Tl100 with the 2 speed power shift and shuttle.

Recently it sat for a couple of weeks, and jump started fine for use. It started under its own power and was used later the same day.
A few days later, battery was flat again so I replaced it. Now the tractor won’t move.

It starts fine, all other hydraulics work. No fault codes or lights on dash. Does not display the rabbit/turtle light as it would usually. Dealership came out and there computer wouldn’t plug into it so they left.

I have checked wiring to solenoids, checked resistance on clutch sensor, shuttle lever works etc…..

Is there anything else I can try?? Once I had to calibrate the transmission on our TS100 after changing battery - could this just need that if I called a dealership requiring 8 hours travel that has the right tooling? Or if it needed that should it be displaying the fault light on the dash?

/ Please help! TL100 won’t move after flat battery #2  
I'm no mechanic, but I wouldn't think a dead battery would cause all of that.

Maybe when jumping it, a fuse for the safety switches blew.

my suggestion would be to check all fuses; might be more than one fuse box. Manual should list them. Surprised the dealer did not do that when they came out.

/ Please help! TL100 won’t move after flat battery
Thanks for the reply!
I’ve checked all the fuses with a multimeter.
The manual isn’t much help as it just says to refer to error codes, but I’m not getting any.

/ Please help! TL100 won’t move after flat battery #4  
Does the PTO work?

/ Please help! TL100 won’t move after flat battery #5  
I would be interested to know how the matter was resolved?