Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe.

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #1  

SUPERSTEER

Tractor
TC33D HST
What ports do I hook into? It does have a FEL...

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #3  
SS, is the backhoe a New Holland hoe? Can it use a factory remote hydraulic adapter instead of re-routing lines?

You can plumb in the backhoe by interrupting the power beyond line going from the FEL to the 3PH. That's actually the standard way of doing a hoe attachment. Two quick connect fittings are installed into that line, one male and one female. Those attach to a male and female on your backhoe. If your backhoe has a "T" tank fitting, it can be returned to a port on the remote adapter blanking plate. When you attach the hoe, you disconnect the quick attach and hook up the hoe. When you remove the hoe, you MUST re-attach the male-female quick connects on the tractor to provide hydraulics to the 3PH and keep the pump from dead-heading.

I strongly suggest you look at another tractor with a backhoe before you attempt the plumbing. It's a simple thing if you do it right and a mess if you do it wrong.

Below are two diagrams that show basic flow in the hydraulic system. The first diagram (with no thumbnail) is unmodified and should be compared to the 2nd. In the 2nd diagram, a remote valve is shown. Instead of a remote valve, just consider this block your backhoe. All connections to the PB, Press, and Tank lines are made through quick connects.

HydSys-TC45.JPG

RemotePiping.jpg

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe.
Jinman, thanks for the reply, the bh is a bradco 3265 , I don't believe it has a tank, going to look at and probably purchase this weekend.,Looking to see if anyone has pics of a setup like I need.. I can do all the work just need to know what to do..I'm going to take the cover off for the fel controls and see what's there..

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #5  
Jinman, thanks for the reply, the bh is a bradco 3265 , I don't believe it has a tank, going to look at and probably purchase this weekend.,Looking to see if anyone has pics of a setup like I need.. I can do all the work just need to know what to do..I'm going to take the cover off for the fel controls and see what's there..

There is a hydraulic plate sold on ebay for the ford 1720/1920 that will fit the TC33, it installs behind the rt rear wheel and it will allow you to tap into the tractors hydraulics without disconnecting your loader. The hydraulic lines from the plate will have to be connected together when the backhoe is not installed on the tractor to prevent dead heading the hyd pump.

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #6  
There is a hydraulic plate sold on ebay for the ford 1720/1920 that will fit the TC33, it installs behind the rt rear wheel and it will allow you to tap into the tractors hydraulics without disconnecting your loader. The hydraulic lines from the plate will have to be connected together when the backhoe is not installed on the tractor to prevent dead heading the hyd pump.

The factory plumbing arrangement does not require disconnecting the loader. It does require disrupting flow to the 3PT hitch, which is actually protects the hydraulic pump from possible premature failure due to improper operation of the hitch while the backhoe is installed.

Seems like There is a spot next to the right rear wheel, there are 2 pluged ports ? Is either of these a correct ? Looked on eBay found nothing.. Thanks for the info

Attachments

• image-797060231.jpg
    image-797060231.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 742
RickB, Can I at least do the return into one of those ports? And hook into the PB up @ the Fel ?

Last edited:
   / Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #9  
Here are some pictures of my TC29DA with a Woods backhoe.
There are two lines coming from the hoe, one connects to the hydraulic block on the right side of the engine, the other goes up into the control valve for the loader. I am guessing that one is the return line.

Attachments

• backhoe hydraulics 001.jpg
    backhoe hydraulics 001.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,112
  • backhoe hydraulics 002.jpg
    backhoe hydraulics 002.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 2,001
   / Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #10  
Here are some pictures of my TC29DA with a Woods backhoe.
There are two lines coming from the hoe, one connects to the hydraulic block on the right side of the engine, the other goes up into the control valve for the loader. I am guessing that one is the return line.

The guy on ebay may have taken his auction down, he normaly sells his part for about $50. The part can be purchased on the web from several tractor parts houses for $80, (TractorPartMart) it's made by Tisco part # HV4945. This plate will tap into the rear hydraulics and give you a port for a pressure and return line.