Polaris Boss 2014

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
We are selling our beloved Boss this summer. Since we use it for trail and yard work all summer, we don't want to move it until we know when our new machine will be delivered here which is a Outlander max 6x6 and cost over 30K. The machine has 170 hours, a 800cc engine and will be posted in the 9K price range and sold with all associated accessories. Here is a few pics. Contact us if you are interested in it. We are located in Houghton MI.
goodboss50484.jpg
boss saw66.jpg
boss0311.jpg
boss backpack311.jpg
boss plows311.jpg

Last edited:
   / Polaris Boss 2014 #2  
That's a nice rig. Your not that far from me and I may be in the market for something new coming up.

/ Polaris Boss 2014
That's a nice rig. Your not that far from me and I may be in the market for something new coming up.
Thanks, this past summer we has a couple of Polaris ones at our dealership but none of the BRP variety showed up. With that knowledge, we ordered an Outlander Max version which is suppose to show up this summer. No word on that yet. This is a recent pic and it will be sold as soon as we hear when the Outlander will show up.
P1050870.jpg

Last edited:
   / Polaris Boss 2014 #4  
We used one of those 6 wheelers in AK for many years. I really like them. It's an option.