POSTING TIMES

/ POSTING TIMES #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
I have noticed that the times a post was made does not give with the actual time. I just looked at 7 posts and they were way off to the actual time. i am EST and looked at post that said post was TODAY 7:04 PM WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY 6:15 PM. never noticed this before. and the post were in my time zone or further west! can anyone explain:confused:

/ POSTING TIMES #2  
frank_f15 said:
I have noticed that the times a post was made does not give with the actual time. I just looked at 7 posts and they were way off to the actual time. i am EST and looked at post that said post was TODAY 7:04 PM WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY 6:15 PM. never noticed this before. and the post were in my time zone or further west! can anyone explain:confused:
What time did you post this? It says Yesterday 05:19 PM

The one I'm typing now will be Wednesday 10:11 AM

/ POSTING TIMES
BillyP said:
What time did you post this? It says Yesterday 05:19 PM

The one I'm typing now will be Wednesday 10:11 AM

it says today 12:11pm?

/ POSTING TIMES #5  
Scroll down to the bottom of your screen. Take notice of the current time based on your profile setting. If it is incorrect adjust your time setting. Goto "My Home" and select "Edit Options" and change your time setting. EST would be GMT -5.

/ POSTING TIMES
MadReferee said:
Scroll down to the bottom of your screen. Take notice of the current time based on your profile setting. If it is incorrect adjust your time setting. Goto "My Home" and select "Edit Options" and change your time setting. EST would be GMT -5.

MAD i did as you said and at the bottm of page it said GMT-4 went to my home and edit options and i was set to GMT-5 BUT the always use DST was selected once i changed it automallicy change and saved changes everything seems to be in sync again.:) A TIP OF THE HAT TO YOU MY FRIEND:D