Power-trac 2430 (SOLD 4/2021)

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Item status
  1. Sold
30 horse diesel 4 wd articulating tractor. Very heavy built. This 2005 model does not have the backhoe but has a rare 3 point hitch. This is the only tractor still built in the US. 1730 hours on machine but engine was replaced at 1200 hours. Includes a heavy duty toothed rock bucket, adjustable forks, grapple that quickly moves from bucket to forks, ballast box and hitch adapter. All 4 wheel motors were replaced at 1600 hours by professional. Runs excellent, hydraulics all work good. The only reason I'm selling is I am upgrading to a larger backhoe. Many attachments are available from power-trac. Tractor specs can be viewed at power-trac.com
$12,900

Attachments

• front bucket with grapple.jpg
    front bucket with grapple.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 220
  • front bucket with tooth bar.jpeg
    front bucket with tooth bar.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 190
  • Forks with grapple.jpeg
    Forks with grapple.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 183
  • 3 point hitch with weight box.jpeg
    3 point hitch with weight box.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 176
  • Trailer hitch receiver.jpeg
    Trailer hitch receiver.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 162
  • tires.jpg
    tires.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 162
  • forks with logs.jpg
    forks with logs.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 166
  • deutz engine plate.jpg
    deutz engine plate.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
   / Power-trac 2430 (SOLD 4/2021) #2  
Man...wish I would've seen this a couple months ago. Curious about the 3 pt hitch. Was that installed by Power Trac originally or was added by someone afterwards? Been considering a 2430 but if you can get a 3 point hitch on one I'm very interested.

/ Power-trac 2430 (SOLD 4/2021)
Sorry tommott77, I just now say your post. Power Trac does not sell them with 3 point hitches any longer. They used to, but stopped several years ago. I built and added the hitch on the 1430 that I sold. It worked well for a weight box but the tractor did not have enough torque or speed to make it useful for pulling traditional 3 point implements.