Pretty proud

/ Pretty proud #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Just one of those times where it seems like you might be doing a good job.

Both boys 12, and what they did this past weekend.

1st boy spent time with his mom at a organization for people less fortunate. My wife commented on how hard he actually worked, added he actually had to get up early on a Saturday LOL

M.png

2nd boy spent time with me on a troop camping trip. He's always known respect for the flag, but he did do his first campfire dinner on his own.

C3.png

I've come to the conclusion you can only do your best and pray they turn out ok, but at least at this point in time, there is hope.

/ Pretty proud #2  
Congrats. It's always nice to hear about kids doing well!!!!!

/ Pretty proud #3  
You have every right to be proud - good job.

/ Pretty proud #4  
Indeed you should be smiling from ear to ear.:thumbsup:

/ Pretty proud #5  
Well done !

/ Pretty proud #7  
Congrats, you have given them a good start!

/ Pretty proud #8  
That comes from good parenting, your boys making good choices is a direct reflection on you , congrats

/ Pretty proud
Thanks

Sometimes I wonder about being too hard and using too harsh a language sometimes though.

Down in Florida this past week, spent a day at St. Augustine on the beach after seeing some sights.

$30 in gas, $80 for dinner (afterwards) and we knew we'd stay on the beach but didn't have anything. So... I run to a store and buy two boogey boards, another $40. We donate them after we're done with them because we know we can't bring them back on the plane with us.

So... after spending over $1,200 for one day at Unversal Studio's a day or so before (for 4 of us with fast passes), we get back to the resort after 9PM after a 90 minute drive and my one boy asks if we can go to the arcade so "we can do something". It ALWAYS seems to be "more more more" with the one... Don't mean to be stuck on money, but I still struggle trying to teach my boys what it means to work and make money, and not spend it needlessly.

If my boys ever enlist, there is nothing a DI can throw at my boys they probably haven't heard before.

That said, went to visit a couple of cousins now living around the Naples area yesterday, and they commented for thier age, they're pretty well behaved.

When we were at "Hogwarts" at Universal, my wife hollared at our one running to the roller coaster. He didn't hear her. I hollered, and my boy came running back and informed me that the whole park could hear me AND my wife gave me the stare because I believe I embarrassed her because it seems most everyone stopped in their tracks. So if you were at Universal studios this past week and heard a grown man hollaring at his kids, it was probably me.

Last edited:
   / Pretty proud #10  
Diclipline from day one, a rural lifestyle with responsibilities, participation in scouting programs/4-H, and
Attending a church of choice as a family equal successful kids. At least that worked for us.

Congratulations Sig, your guys are great.

B. John