Price of Landpride mower

/ Price of Landpride mower #1  

radman1

Elite Member
Tractor
JD 4520, Toolcat 5610, Bobcat S300, Case-IH 125 Pro, Case-IH 245, IH 1086, IH 806
Saw ad for used Landpride RCR 1872 rotary mower. 6' mower. Guy used it for 4 hours and purchased fall of 2008 and looks like new. Called him and he will take $1275 for it. Deal or no deal? I have a very old Bush hog that still works. Paid $250 12 years ago for it.

/ Price of Landpride mower #2  
Saw ad for used Landpride RCR 1872 rotary mower. 6' mower. Guy used it for 4 hours and purchased fall of 2008 and looks like new. Called him and he will take $1275 for it. Deal or no deal? I have a very old Bush hog that still works. Paid $250 12 years ago for it.

Not a bad deal!!! I think that's a fair price for that unit with just 4 hours on it. Even better if you show up with $1100 cash and tell him take it or leave it!! :) Looks like on tractorhouse.com that brand new ones are going for $1665 to $1735. You can go to that site and check for yourself though.

Keith

/ Price of Landpride mower #3  
Sounds like a good deal. You would like a Landpride. They are well built mowers.

/ Price of Landpride mower #4  
I concur, they are very good mowers. I had a LandPride 15-48 4ft bush hog that I used for about 8 years. I sold it last November when I moved up to a 790 with a 5ft bush hog. The only problem I ever had with it was having to replace the tail wheel fork. I think one of the forks had been broken and welded before I got it. But, it broke on me and I had it re-welded again and then I broke it once more. It was time to get a new one after that!!

/ Price of Landpride mower #5  
I have an RCR1872 that I bought new back in the Spring of '07 when I bought my tractor. The list price was somewhere in the neighborhood of $1840.00. I paid a discounted price of $1499.00 for it new though. That said, I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

DSC03793.JPG

/ Price of Landpride mower
Well, looks like I will try to get it this week. thanks for the info.