Pricing Kubota m62 thumb kits.

/ Pricing Kubota m62 thumb kits. #11  

Thanks for adding to this thread. I have actually read over your thread several times and looked at those pics closely as well. To tell you the truth, I think that is where I got the Idea to email info@Showtimefab.com I did get a quote from my kubota dealer late yesterday also. He said 2,050.00 for the kit. plus TAX. But Im skeptical of whether or not it will fit over my QC coupler. I will find out more in the next day or two. Showtime says less than 1800 shipped. so that's already a much better deal. Plus. I like the Made in USA part pretty good also. I may have a couple more options in the works as well. I will post any quotes I get.

/ Pricing Kubota m62 thumb kits. #12  
I bought a thumb from here photos of john deere machines with northsaw thumbs for a KX71 with the top thumb bracket already on the stick,it fit perfectly an was a simple install. He will build whatever you want in addition to selling his "standard" thumb and I felt it was very reasonably priced . I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Don Fierro @ Northsaw thumbs is building mine as we speak. Thanks for the tip. I will post pics when it gets here.

/ Pricing Kubota m62 thumb kits. #13  
20200408_160101.jpg20200408_160106.jpg20200407_124036.jpg20200407_124028.jpg20200406_160825.jpg20200407_124024.jpgSo. I Have my thumb kit installed now. It was built by Don Fierro at "Fierro Custom Fab and machine". website is Home Northsaw.com. He was very knowledgeable and quick to correspond. He did a fantastic job. Sent everything I needed to Put it on.
Here are some pics.
His Contact Info Is on his site

Last edited:
   / Pricing Kubota m62 thumb kits. #14  
Can you still quick disconnect/change buckets once you install the thumb kit?

/ Pricing Kubota m62 thumb kits. #16  
Had to modify the OEM thumb to work with a KX coupler on the M59. Your picture shows longer and curved thumb arms to better mate with the KX buckets. Good job with pictures showing details. If I had seen it probably would have influenced my modifications. Nice job and sure you will see if you ever use a thumb you can’t go back.

Grin every time I change an attachment using the KX type coupler. So easy.