Problem with AGCOPartsbook

/ Problem with AGCOPartsbook #1  

DJ54

Elite Member
Tractor
IH Farmall 656 gas/ IH 240 Utility/ 2, Super C Farmalls/ 2, Farmall A's/ Farmall BN/McCormick-Deering OS-6/McCormick-Deering O-4/ '36 Farmall F-12/ 480 Case hoe. '65 Ford 2000 3 cyl., 4 spd. w/3 spd Aux. Trans
Has anyone else had problems with the AGCOPartsbook showing the exploded view of parts..?? It will show the table of contents, and part description, but a blank space where the exploded view should be. I've tried the menu as fas as trying to show the pic, and/or remove more then several times. Updates to Silverlight have been done, and still no exploded view.

Just wondering if it is this particular computer having problems or what. Haven't had a chance to bring it up on the other 'puter, at the other farm.

There is no direct link off that page to a webmaster. All I found is a ph. # if a person has problems. Figured I end up talking to "Peggy" from India, that doesn't have a clue... Been there, done that with other sites...

/ Problem with AGCOPartsbook #2  
Are you running Internet Explorer? Running the latest version of Silverlight might require an update to the latest version of IE. i run the latest version of both on my laptop and have never experienced viewing problems. On occasion the site might be down for maintenance. First try uninstalling Silverlight. Next run the program that repairs IE.

Them reinstall Silverlight. I just visited the partsbook just a few minutes ago. A. Mistake can be made when entering the search. You use the first two boxes side by side. The first one type in 135 then in the pull down window select Massey ferguson. Then the window will start Silverlight with catagories on the left. Blank screen in the middle and parts numbers on the right. Select a section to view. Then the middle window should display. -kid

/ Problem with AGCOPartsbook
Think I found the problem. I'm running XP, and won't accept the IE9, which won't let it update the Silverlight. Ho-hum.... :(