Prostate exam

/ Prostate exam #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
After my recent prostate exam, which was one of the most thorough examinations I've ever had,
the doctor left and the nurse came in.

As she shut the door, she asked me a question I didn't want to hear....

She asked...."Who Was That guy?"

/ Prostate exam #2  
LOL
:cool2:
:drink:
:D
:laughing:

But, but, but.....
Did you enjoy it?

/ Prostate exam #3  
Nothing worse than when they do the exam and the dr puts his hands on your shoulders during it....

/ Prostate exam #4  
The first time I had one, I was drifting back into the 1960's when I vagely heard the door open and someone called out, "mind if we observe"? Ahh, yes as a matter of fact I did but by that time I was out.

/ Prostate exam #5  
...I thought the pat on the butt was excessive... but I didn't go to medical school so what do I know.

/ Prostate exam #8  
The first time I had one, I was drifting back into the 1960's when I vagely heard the door open and someone called out, "mind if we observe"? Ahh, yes as a matter of fact I did but by that time I was out.

I believe you are thinking about your colonoscopy where they put you out. You get to stay awake during your prostate exam, and you can be as embarrassed and as violated as you want to be.

/ Prostate exam #9  
There is an old joke out there about the tendency to xxx...not the patient rather the doctor (how did I do on avoiding the censor)?