Proud pop..........

/ Proud pop.......... #1  

BTDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel
Well, actually, this is my son, but he's why I'm proud. Home schooled during high school (was bored, not challenged, etc.) by his mom who is a teacher. He has completed all requirements, at 17, and wants to go to jr. college this fall.:D

Attachments

• Todays pictures 002.jpg
    Todays pictures 002.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Todays pictures 004.jpg
    Todays pictures 004.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 169
   / Proud pop.......... #2  
Congratulations to both of you!!!

My wife home scholled our 3 boys. It is not an easy task for mom the be teacher and mom at the same time. Are there college plans in the future?

What building is your son standing in front of, I almost think I have seen that front entrance before.

I hope he has a wonderful life.

Randy

/ Proud pop.......... #3  
Congratulations!!!

I can think of very little more satisfying than watching young people succeed. :)

/ Proud pop.......... #4  
Congratulations to both the young man and his parents.

/ Proud pop.......... #5  
Well Done to your son, and to you and your wife!!

It's exciting to see your children develop into young adults with fantastic futures. :D

/ Proud pop..........
Youare said:
Congratulations to both of you!!!

My wife home scholled our 3 boys. It is not an easy task for mom the be teacher and mom at the same time. Are there college plans in the future?

What building is your son standing in front of, I almost think I have seen that front entrance before.

I hope he has a wonderful life.

Randy
When I worked for Lone Star Gas in Dallas, the Scottish Rite Temple (building in pic) was right across the street from our office building. I thought it looked neat, and academic looking, so I had him stand on the steps.

/ Proud pop.......... #7  
Congrats on the hard work! It's nice to see accomplishment through diligence at a young age (rather than the giveaways expected these days.)

Go home schoolers!

/ Proud pop.......... #8  
BTDT

That is why the building looked like one I'd seen before, not that I have seen that one. Last month when I was in Florida we went to an attraction called the Holy Land Experience where they have a replica of Herods Temple. Both the Scottish Rite Temple and the one I saw in Florida would be much alike as they are copies of Solomon's Temple.

Randy

/ Proud pop.......... #9  
Afternoon BTDT,
Congrats to your son and family !!!

/ Proud pop..........
Youare said:
BTDT

That is why the building looked like one I'd seen before, not that I have seen that one. Last month when I was in Florida we went to an attraction called the Holy Land Experience where they have a replica of Herods Temple. Both the Scottish Rite Temple and the one I saw in Florida would be much alike as they are copies of Solomon's Temple.

Randy
Was close today, so I got a picture of the front of the building from across the street.

Attachments

• Updates 012.jpg
    Updates 012.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 87