Queen Mum is sick

/ Queen Mum is sick #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
I heard on the news this morning that the Queen is very ill. Was even a rumor yesterday that she had died. Prayers for her to be at peace.

/ Queen Mum is sick
Not as long as some idiot doesn’t start spouting their political opinions.
Fat Chance. Or is it Slim Chance? I can never remember. :)

/ Queen Mum is sick
My Dad spent 4 year in GB during WWII. I listened to hours of stories about how things were over there and about the Royal Family.

I have a lot of respect for the Queen. She is deeply loved by the citizens. At least that's how it appears from afar.

The news report I listened to talked about how organized she is. Her funeral is completely planned by her down to the flower arrangements, etc.

My Mom was that way. Many years before she died she told me there was an envelope in the safe outlining her funeral. I never opened it until she died. It covered everything. What dress she would wear. What jewelry she would wear. How the funeral would be conducted, no visitation, when to open/close casket during ceremony. Who would be present when the casket was closed for the last time. A couple years before she died she told me that I would choose her Paulbearers. Her reason was the ones she would choose might not still be alive. She died at 94. :)

/ Queen Mum is sick #9  
I heard on the news this morning that the Queen is very ill. Was even a rumor yesterday that she had died. Prayers for her to be at peace.
She seems to be the only person holding this crazy world together.

/ Queen Mum is sick #10  
I once watched the Netflix series The Crown. It’s based on the history of the royal family from the mid 1930’s to about 1990 so far, with the Queen being the central figure. Some interesting history there, or at least the show’s take on it. She never wanted to be queen as her father before her never wanted to be king. Portrayed as a burden.