Snow ready for snow

/ ready for snow #1  

m7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
this is pic of the snow plow for the M7040. Is it big enough?

Attachments

• IMG_0062 (Small) (2).JPG
    IMG_0062 (Small) (2).JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 462
   / ready for snow #2  
"Is it big enough?"...I don't believe New England snow storm would have chance w/setup that you have...you sure could make some mighty high snow banks. :)

/ ready for snow #3  
Very nice, how much snow do you get in MD?

/ ready for snow #4  
THATS AWESOME !!!!!!!
Ive been thinking of putting the 7 ft fisher on my ole ford on my BX-23,BUT the 73' keeps runnin good ,and its got good HEAT!!
Hi THOMAS,your neighbor,next state up.Do you think with this bad storm comin this weekend,we will get snow on the back side?Iam suppose to do some tractor work tommorow for my atv club up in the mountains .Might need to get M7040 to come up and blaze a trail!!!
Nice picture,can we get a close up,on how it is attached?
ALAN

/ ready for snow
it is attached to the FEL via the quick attach like used on skid steers and is controlled with the Control valve from the joystick bottons

/ ready for snow #6  
Nice blade, I also live in Maryland. Where did you buy and how much was it?
Thanks
Tom
Carroll county

/ ready for snow #7  
escavader said:
THATS AWESOME !!!!!!!
Ive been thinking of putting the 7 ft fisher on my ole ford on my BX-23,BUT the 73' keeps runnin good ,and its got good HEAT!!
Hi THOMAS,your neighbor,next state up.Do you think with this bad storm comin this weekend,we will get snow on the back side?Iam suppose to do some tractor work tommorow for my atv club up in the mountains .Might need to get M7040 to come up and blaze a trail!!!
Nice picture,can we get a close up,on how it is attached?
ALAN

Afternoon Alan.
Snow,no mendion of snow for us but you folks are the other hand sure hope it holds off until you get you atv club duties done...gotta feeling its gonner be darn muddy for you folks tomorrow tho...maybe instead of M7040 to blaze trail D3 cat. :)

/ ready for snow #8  
Thomas said:
Afternoon Alan.
Snow,no mendion of snow for us but you folks are the other hand sure hope it holds off until you get you atv club duties done...gotta feeling its gonner be darn muddy for you folks tomorrow tho...maybe instead of M7040 to blaze trail D3 cat. :)
HI THOMAS,
Just got news from the trailmaster,that it has been snowing hard all day,up towards RANGELY,and the mountains toward NEW HAMPSHIRE. I bet your presidential range is getting hammered.My brother in law plows the roads up there heard he is out on call.Guess its time to put up the atv and get out the sled.
N7040, So the plow angles too ,i assume.If i ever hook up mine i would like to use the hydraulic angle too.
ALAN

/ ready for snow #9  
nice set up.

Where are you located in Md? Plus might you be interested in some Commercial work?

/ ready for snow #10  
Morning Alan.
Saw on the evening weather station there getting a mix bag of weather up in the White Mountains of NH...plus high winds to boot..yikes.

RANGELY...I haven't been in that neck of the woods since 80's...use to deer hunt there and enjoy every moment...heard there been a lot of clear cutting over the years tho.

Hope you folks won't face those high winds today...might want to wear a hard hat.