Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30"

Item Details
Type
Attachment
Item status
  1. Sold
County Line brand. 3-point hitch, reversible. Never used, like new condition except for a few small rust spots (may be additional rust on bottom; haven't looked). Not compatible with John Deere iMatch, don’t know about other types of quick hitches. Bucket itself is 30” wide x 30” deep x 11” high. Identical to King Kutter DS-30-Y.

Heavy duty angle iron frame. Bucket can be dumped from tractor seat with rope attached to trip lever. Reversible mounting allows you to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. Self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. Digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. Approx. capacity 9 Cu. ft.

SOLD.

Last edited:
   / Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #2  
County Line brand. 3-point hitch, reversible. Never used, like new condition except for a few small rust spots (may be additional rust on bottom; haven't looked). Not compatible with John Deere iMatch, don’t know about other types of quick hitches. Bucket itself is 30” wide x 30” deep x 11” high. Identical to King Kutter DS-30-Y.

Heavy duty angle iron frame. Bucket can be dumped from tractor seat with rope attached to trip lever. Reversible mounting allows you to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. Self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. Digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. Approx. capacity 9 Cu. ft.

$400, cash only, local pickup only (Clarksville, MD)

View attachment 713090View attachment 713086View attachment 713087View attachment 713088
Rural King is selling this new for $583.

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30"
Rural King is selling this new for $583.

Thanks. I modified it to $400 / OBO. Keep in mind it has never been used, so should function like new, perhaps with a little lubrication of the pivot points. Also, MD sales tax is 6%, so unless you're a farmer using it "for traditional agricultural purposes", $583 becomes $618.

Last edited:
   / Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #4  
Thanks. I modified it to $400 / OBO. Keep in mind it has never been used, so should function like new, perhaps with a little lubrication of the pivot points. Also, MD sales tax is 6%, so unless you're a farmer using it "for traditional agricultural purposes", $583 becomes $618.
I don't have a need for it, but would guess you might expect a maximum of 50% of the retail price (with tax).
Those rear scoops are certainly not in high demand.
They were much more common in the 30's, 40's, and 50's.

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #5  
I don't have a need for it, but would guess you might expect a maximum of 50% of the retail price (with tax).
Those rear scoops are certainly not in high demand.
They were much more common in the 30's, 40's, and 50's.
So if you don't have a need for it why piss on the OP's ad? Keep your fingers in your pocket and let the market decide what the worth is.

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #6  
So if you don't have a need for it why piss on the OP's ad? Keep your fingers in your pocket and let the market decide what the worth is.
My comments were to offer general information to the OP.
Nasty scolding from the peanut gallery was not solicited!

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30"
Offered nonetheless.
No problem. I didn't take offense. This forum is probably not the best place to advertise a dirt scoop since a high percentage of members probably have loaders. I have advertised it in other places as well. Hoping someone who doesn't have a loader and needs something to dig and transport dirt will see the value in it, given its condition and the fact that these are still sold new by several outlets for $600 - $700.

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #9  
No problem. I didn't take offense. This forum is probably not the best place to advertise a dirt scoop since a high percentage of members probably have loaders. I have advertised it in other places as well. Hoping someone who doesn't have a loader and needs something to dig and transport dirt will see the value in it, given its condition and the fact that these are still sold new by several outlets for $600 - $700.
You are a wise man!

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #10  
I had a Leinbach version of this I let go with my JD855. These are very handy for the guy that doesn't have a loader. There are times I wish I kept it but it sweetened the deal when I sold the tractor.

I cut out a spot under the lift pins to make mine QH compatible. I never used it in forward position.

They are also handy for skidding logs. I would back under the end of the log to lift it then chain the log to the scoop frame.