Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30"

Item Details
Type
Attachment
Item status
  1. Sold
County Line brand. 3-point hitch, reversible. Never used, like new condition except for a few small rust spots (may be additional rust on bottom; haven't looked). Not compatible with John Deere iMatch, don’t know about other types of quick hitches. Bucket itself is 30” wide x 30” deep x 11” high. Identical to King Kutter DS-30-Y.

Heavy duty angle iron frame. Bucket can be dumped from tractor seat with rope attached to trip lever. Reversible mounting allows you to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. Self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. Digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. Approx. capacity 9 Cu. ft.

SOLD.

Last edited:
   / Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #11  
They are better than a hand shovel! sometimes better than a loader too! I never used one since I only use skidloaders, but see where they could shine for casual use and if you didnt need a loader but had a little dirt work to do. Handy indeed !

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #12  
Many FEL owners feel obligated to criticize the rear scoops as such :)

But if it works well for you and you are happy with it, what's a problem? 👍

I have been doing this for many years.

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #13  
That CountyLine looks the same as a King Kutter . If you go on google the KK asking price is way more like @ Blains farm & fleet , just saying . I'am sure both parties seller and buyer will both be satisfied with their transaction . Thank God for " Capitalism " ......

Anyway when I first saw add I was reminded of an implement a few people would confuse the dirt scoops with something I have not seen in use in years " a tumblebug " !!! ........

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30" #14  
I have a 24 and a 30, used the 24 till I got the 30, and sold the 24 with a tractor. Then I bought both of them back. Now I have a FEL, so 5he only time I use it, is to dig a ditch or when hauling dirt with the loader, the dirt scoop adds to the amount of dirt I can haul in a sigle trip.
David from Jax

/ Rear Dirt Scoop, Like New, 30"
Sold.

Last edited: