Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video

/ Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video #1  

killingitcountry

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25D
Hi all,

Well, I pulled the trigger and did the install ... not so bad. Check it out.

- James

/ Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video #2  
Wow great job!! I was just checking in on Dragonegg’s project and you beat him to it! I just skimmed the video for now, but did you come up with a permanent mount or is it just sitting there for now? Will definitely be watching this video numerous times. I could add up the costs in the video, but approximately what was your total cost?

Last edited:
   / Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video
Wow great job!! I was just checking in on Dragonegg’s project and you beat him to it! I just skimmed the video for now, but did you come up with a permanent mount or is it just sitting there for now? Will definitely be watching this video numerous times. I could add up the costs in the video, but approximately what was your total cost?
Thank you! It cost me $342.78 CDN or 273.53 USD. The valve and some fittings were on sale. Princess Auto is one of those places where things go on sale all the time so if you wait them out you can get great buys! Best of luck!

- James

/ Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video #4  
Thank you! It cost me $342.78 CDN or 273.53 USD. The valve and some fittings were on sale. Princess Auto is one of those places where things go on sale all the time so if you wait them out you can get great buys! Best of luck!

- James

Thanks for following up. What about the mount?

Thanks for following up. What about the mount?

Sorry for the delay, I had to e-mail some images around to myself from another device which took some time (country internet). If you follow my channel, you know I just replaced the auger support bracket on my BX2755HD because the lower bolts appeared to have come loose causing a bit of wearing/elongation of the mounting holes. Turns out the elongation is from factory but it was hard to tell. The bracket part number is 7006001410 and was $38.90 Canadian from my dealer. I gave the old bracket to a friend and he fabricated what I needed to mount the spool valve. The lower mounting bolt on the spool valve passes through a factory provided hole in the hazard light bracket.You will see this in my next video but here are a few photos. I'm probably the only guy who has an OEM spool valve mounting bracket on their BX25D LOL

- James

thumbnail_IMG_5004.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5005.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5030.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5033.jpg

Last edited:
   / Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video #6  
Nice job, James. I am ashamed to say that my project still sits on the ground of my covered patio. All I need to do is go get custom hose lengths made and plug it in and cross my fingers.

Unfortunately several things have recently changed this past year upsetting my proyect list (now getting even longer). One, a new position at my company which at the moment is consuming almost all my days until darkness, and two... I went crazy due to COVID and bought a used Class C RV and got on the road some in my 'mobile home' office! Just got back from a month traveling down the Oregon and California coasts, Arizona, Death Valley, Nevada, Central Oregon while participating in a crapload of 'zoom' calls with fake backgrounds to mask my surroundings.

I have way too much on my plate. So much that my TBN time is way down as well. BUT... as Jackie Gleason used to say, "One of these days!" Seriously, I really do need to finish this up for the summer as I have a new trail/road that I want to cut in to my lower portion of my property.

/ Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video #7  
Sorry for the delay, I had to e-mail some images around to myself from another device which took some time (country internet). If you follow my channel, you know I just replaced the auger support bracket on my BX2755HD because the lower bolts appeared to have come loose causing a bit of wearing/elongation of the mounting holes. Turns out the elongation is from factory but it was hard to tell. The bracket part number is 7006001410 and was $38.90 Canadian from my dealer. I gave the old bracket to a friend and he fabricated what I needed to mount the spool valve. The lower mounting bolt on the spool valve passes through a factory provided hole in the hazard light bracket.You will see this in my next video but here are a few photos. I'm probably the only guy who has an OEM spool valve mounting bracket on their BX25D LOL

- James

View attachment 689739
View attachment 689741
View attachment 689742
View attachment 689743

Fantastic work! Appreciate the detail. Didn’t follow your channel before, but I do now!

Nice job, James. I am ashamed to say that my project still sits on the ground of my covered patio. All I need to do is go get custom hose lengths made and plug it in and cross my fingers.

Unfortunately several things have recently changed this past year upsetting my proyect list (now getting even longer). One, a new position at my company which at the moment is consuming almost all my days until darkness, and two... I went crazy due to COVID and bought a used Class C RV and got on the road some in my 'mobile home' office! Just got back from a month traveling down the Oregon and California coasts, Arizona, Death Valley, Nevada, Central Oregon while participating in a crapload of 'zoom' calls with fake backgrounds to mask my surroundings.

I have way too much on my plate. So much that my TBN time is way down as well. BUT... as Jackie Gleason used to say, "One of these days!" Seriously, I really do need to finish this up for the summer as I have a new trail/road that I want to cut in to my lower portion of my property.
I'm also putting in a road this summer!! We should start "road building" threads :unsure:.

- James

Happy Saturday all,

This whole video doesn't pertain to rear remotes - but if you want to see the mounting process it starts just before the twelve minute mark. Enjoy.

- James

/ Rear Remotes Installed on Kubota BX25D - Video #10  
Not to overwhelm folks, but I did this project as well back in 2012 and posted a thread here with pic's. Think my set up is different that killingitcountry as I used the return to tank line in my set up.