Rear Working Lights TC29DA

/ Rear Working Lights TC29DA #1  

jbrumberg

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29DA, John Deere D130
I would like to know what size bullet crimp connector (male & female) are compatible with the existing rear working light connector plug fixtures on a TC29DA. Thank you for any responses.

/ Rear Working Lights TC29DA #2  
I have a 2004 TC33DA and I found that they are compatible with a paired connector found at an auto parts store. I got mine at Car Quest. Pep Boys and similar places around here did not carry them.

If you want individual connectors, they are the larger size. I believe about 3/16" if memory serves me.

...Derek

/ Rear Working Lights TC29DA
Derek: Thank you for the information. Jay

/ Rear Working Lights TC29DA #4  
Jay: For my 05' TC40 I used car quest #CPR70059. Other than the part number, the only description is "2-wire flat" 12". I would think your machine would use the same size as well. Also be aware that there is power to this connection whenever the key is on, so make sure to buy a light with a switch in the housing or splice one into the harness.
Erik

Thank you for the information. Consumer support as usual exceeds manufacturer support. Jay

Thank you for the information. Consumer support as usual, exceeds manufacturer support. Jay