Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals?

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #1  

JJT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710 HST and a Kubota ZD21 60Pro
I'm looking to finally pull the trigger on an RTV 1100C and am wondering what any recent buyers have paid. Here it looks like MSRP and a 2 week to 2 month wait. This is a cash deal, that saves me another $500.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #2  
I'm looking to finally pull the trigger on an RTV 1100C and am wondering what any recent buyers have paid. Here it looks like MSRP and a 2 week to 2 month wait. This is a cash deal, that saves me another $500.
Dealer tells me that they are selling nothing below MSRP.

I sold my virtually unused 2017 RTV-X1100C last fall for about $2,500 more than I paid for it in 2017. Buyer was ecstatic.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #3  
I hear the same thing from my dealer. MSRP and not a dime off. Kubota is still offering 0 pe4rcent financing far as I know. Sure am glad I bought my new round bailer when I did.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #4  

I have a brand new 1100c in camo with loads of options. I may sell. If you are interested send me a message

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #5  
We order a can-am ATV this past fall and its build is scheduled from now to August. It went up in price twice since we ordered it. o_O

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #6  
I ordered by RTV 1100C in Camo March 2021, I was just told last week it has been built and will ship to the distributor within the next 3 weeks. A long wait for this, but at least I got 2021 pricing and 0% for 48 months.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #7  
Sure enough after my dealer told me there was going to be a price increase on all new Kubota's for the new year, I see they took all the prices off the Canadian web site. So you know what that means.

Prices were already up a ridiculous amount through "covid" times. I decided against any further purchases I had wanted to make.
I'll wait and see if we get this predicted recession. Then I'll buy if prices come back down. But I'm not holding my breath.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals?
I ordered by RTV 1100C in Camo March 2021, I was just told last week it has been built and will ship to the distributor within the next 3 weeks. A long wait for this, but at least I got 2021 pricing and 0% for 48 months.
You lucked out. I ordered mine in Aug, was told last week it's on a truck to the dealer and there was a $2300 price increase since Aug.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #9  

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #10  
I just received mine in march , I had mine fully loaded ,black alloy wheels and anything you can put on it ! with ktac insurance $37,000.00. I waited 6 months, wife wanted the camo. I could have gotten the kubota orange around December.