Recent price for a 4707

OP
EddieWalker

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
Very nice!!!! Thank you for the picture. You have me thinking hard about buying new.

mhuntsn

Tractor
Allis Chalmers 220
Very nice!!!! Thank you for the picture. You have me thinking hard about buying new.
And I financed with Wells Fargo. I put the pencil to it I was better off paying a low interest rate at the cash price vs the 0% agco price. 0% is not really 0 when the tractor cost more

Boss 302

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Yup, it will cost you between 5 and 6k to go with their zero percent financing. I don't call that free money and I expect zero percent to be just that....zero percent

mhuntsn

Tractor
Allis Chalmers 220
Another thing that think about is a radio is not standard. The speakers are and it’s all pre wired. I got them to add a radio on the deal.

Boss 302

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Heck, I find it a whole lot better to you tube your favorite hits on your phone and get you one of those Blue Tooth speakers and pair it to your phone. Life is good

mhuntsn

Tractor
Allis Chalmers 220
Heck, I find it a whole lot better to you tube your favorite hits on your phone and get you one of those Blue Tooth speakers and pair it to your phone. Life is good
The radio I have is Bluetooth and has hands free phone built in. That’s handy when I get a call when I’m doing loader work.