Redneck mosquito truck

/ Redneck mosquito truck #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
Spot sprayer, zip ties, gas blower, and malathion = redneck mosquito sprayer.

/ Redneck mosquito truck #2  
I see it as good ol' American ingenuity. :D

/ Redneck mosquito truck #3  
Your ready for war against the blood suckers with that cannon. :)

/ Redneck mosquito truck #4  
Well I hope ye kill a heap o them blood sucking little devils. I've got two somewhere in my house right now I've spent some time trying to kill. Rascals followed me in.

/ Redneck mosquito truck #5  
Guiness-Brilliant!.jpg

/ Redneck mosquito truck #6  
Put that rig on a turret and look out!

Great setup!!!

/ Redneck mosquito truck #7  
I've got two somewhere in my house right now I've spent some time trying to kill. Rascals followed me in.

Get a tennis racket zapper. The ones walmart carries are pretty decent. Don't waste your money on the harbor freight units, they are junk. I had one nail me in the leg 10 minutes ago while on this computer. Grabbed the racket and just started sweeping the air under my computer desk..kapop, crack sizzle sizzle.

/ Redneck mosquito truck #8  
Don't waste your money on the harbor freight units, they are junk.
A couple years ago I got one at hf. a fly landed on it, I pushed the button and blue electricity covered the fly making it shake like crazy but there was not enough voltage to kill it. Hit the button several times and it just tortured the fly.

/ Redneck mosquito truck
Here is a video of it in action. I mixed one quart of Ortho malathion to 30 gallons of water. I was able to get the mist up into the trees and bushes. I hung the rig out the passenger side and drove around the yard and house. I sprayed Saturday morning before a cookout that afternoon and my guests were comfortable. The day before if you were in the shade you were attacked so it worked great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBVPl3pnFBE&feature=youtu.be