REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455

/ REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455 #1  

PHPaul

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 with cab, Pasquali 986
Looking for a source for a 3/4 remanufactured Yanmar 3tna72uj3 engine for a JD 455. May also be known as a "long block".

What I'd like to do is just drop the new engine in and swap manifolds/starter/water pump etc. off the old engine.

/ REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455 #2  
   / REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455
I have been searching and sent a RFQ to Yanmar with no results.

I also looked on ebay but didn't spot the one you found. Must not have gotten the search terms quite right. Thanks for that.

This is for a customer, I'll check with him and see if he wants to take a chance on a used engine. At that price (versus the cost of a rebuild) he may.

/ REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455 #4  
This is not an exhaustive interchange list but it might help. I wish I knew more about the differences between the different models. Maybe someone who knows will chime in.

Also if someone has access to a more updated list that they can share that would be great.

Attachments

• 3D68A78A-8AB7-49B7-A34D-4C3E3D2D526C_zpszrk0dwis.jpeg
    3D68A78A-8AB7-49B7-A34D-4C3E3D2D526C_zpszrk0dwis.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 184
   / REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455 #5  

This is for a customer, I'll check with him and see if he wants to take a chance on a used engine. At that price (versus the cost of a rebuild) he may.

What was "that price" ? and which site did you find it? tks

/ REMAN Yanmar engine for JD 455
If you scroll down on the ebay link, there's one in Alabama for $1350. Depending on truck freight, that may work financially.