Replace RX 7320 w/cab work lights with LED?

/ Replace RX 7320 w/cab work lights with LED? #1  

FrankMc

Tractor
Kioti RX 7320, JD 4200, Case IH 585, IHC Super C
I like lots of bright light on equipment and the Kioti OEM front/rear work lights and headlights on my 2019 cab 7320 are not gettin' it done for me. I'm not planning to add lights, just upgrade the existing OEM lights with bright LEDs.
So, a couple of questions for the team:
1. What make and model of LED work lights and LED headlight bulbs have y'all found are excellent performers?
2. Is the OEM lighting electrical system robust enough for an increase in light wattage?
Thanks!
Frank

/ Replace RX 7320 w/cab work lights with LED? #2  
I never had any real success with replacing OEM headlight bulbs with led. I have them in my tractor headlight housing mostly for the reduced electrical load and I rely on led worklights when I want to see anything. I also replaced all of the running lights (red and amber) for the reduced load also. I calculated that with the higher watt led work lights plus changing all other bulbs to led, my electrical load was overall reduced by about 14 amps.

I replaced the OEM worklights with a complete led housing that turns night into day. They are combo spot / flood 55w, 9" lights on the four cab corners. They were a no name on Amazon, and have been working fine for the past 6 or 7 years.

Last edited: