Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy?

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #1  

FatTire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740, Unimog 404 w/ snowblower, Deere 620i UTV, MX5100 (sold)
Have an urgent situation where our insurance won't cover a drug. It is very expensive in the USA (around $33 per dose) but inexpensive elsewhere ($2.50/dose), but we know there are some knock-offs manufactured in India and China. Can anyone recommend a reputable Canadian on-line pharmacy? Is Canadadrugs.com ok?

Thanks in advance...

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #2  
I bought from them many years ago but later attempts for a different drug didn't seem advantageous. Not sure what the deal was but I got cold feet. It's been a long time ago.

The drug I used to get was a prescription here in the states and over the counter in Canada. It was a similar situation where the cost was way higher here and it was something my daughter needed for allergies. Took a couple of weeks to get here as I recall so you have to plan ahead.

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #3  
I have used onlinepharciescanada for several years. It is a bit of a hassle at times to use, and there is a lag time with new prescriptions, but the generic rx I get from them was $35/ month vs 235 US, no generic available.

If you look at the generics you get from Target etc, a good deal of those come from Turkey and India.

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #4  
The minute you start doing business with these companies, expect to start receiving telemarketing calls. Sometimes several a day.

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #5  
The minute you start doing business with these companies, expect to start receiving telemarketing calls. Sometimes several a day.

Sign up with google voice. You can make a separate email and phone number for just these types of situations. Google voice is free too :)

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #6  
Have an urgent situation where our insurance won't cover a drug. It is very expensive in the USA (around $33 per dose) but inexpensive elsewhere ($2.50/dose), but we know there are some knock-offs manufactured in India and China. Can anyone recommend a reputable Canadian on-line pharmacy? Is Canadadrugs.com ok?

Thanks in advance...
Haven't tried with this. However, there are various other options for online pharmacies. For example, Canadian Pharmacy. I have tried this so many times when I ordered the medicines for my Grandpa.

Last edited:
   / Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #7  
Check out goodrx. It is an app for your phone. One drug I was on after my Cardiac Arrest was $250/mo at walgreens. At Kroger is was $29/mo. Yes you read that right over a $200/mo savings. I get all my scripts at Kroger now because they were all cheaper. Some just a few dollars others hundreds per month.

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #8  
I got a drug for nearly $1000 less from Canada. It was not a generic...the generic option was another $125 less.

Look for an accredited pharmacy and you will be fine.

/ Reputable on-line Canadian pharmacy? #9  
My mom has Multiple Myeloma and some of the drugs are WAY expensive. (from 2014 article)

"The costs of the new drugs range from $98,000 to $276,000 per year, according to Dr. Mikhael. The most expensive treatment is the combination of bortezomib, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone, while the cheapest option is thalidomide plus dexamethasone."