Reverser parts John Deere 410B Reverser

ML33567

Tractor
John Deere 410B
I am looking for where to buy aftermarket parts to rebuild the reverser in my John Deere 410B. There is a company in Louisiana that rebuilds them for $4300, ouch!! Naturally they dont offer a kit nor will they say where they get there parts from. I have read on some forums that these reversers are outsourced and installed by Deere and that there are parts you can buy locally that fit. One guy told me that clutch plates from a 2 speed power glide fit but even if they do I need more than that. Does anyone know where I might enquire about these parts? John Deere is proud of their parts. Thanks in advance.

OP
M

ML33567

Tractor
John Deere 410B
Wow.....a lot of views but no replies??

Tx Jim

Tractor
JD 4255/Kubota M7040 HDC
My guess is you're stuck with JD for new reverser parts or a tractor salvage yard for used parts.

unimog_jason

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 755, Kioti DK40SE, JD 410
I just did a quick search on JD Parts and I see A&I provides aftermarket clutch disks for the 410B.

If you're ok with rebuilding the unit yourself, you can source some of the parts through A&I, you may have to go directly to Deere for the seals and I've found that to be hit and miss with aftermarket suppliers.