Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510?

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #51  
The way I have always shopped and bought big ticket items wether they have been cars, tractors etc. is to look at their lot inventory. Are they low or have an abundance? Pretty good indicator of quality if everyone wants one. That’s why I drive Toyota and operate Kioti.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510?
LOL in looking on lots lately... Huge car dealers often have what few used auction cars they can find parked every which way to make the lot look like it has something.
Quality vs. abundance?-that's a new way to think! people buy junky stuff everyday in abundance which would make for a silly discussion IMO. Walmart, all box stores and Amazon, etc. are full of that stuff which sells to people who assume what your saying. They se it and click a button and prove that junk sells really well?
My F-150 has been a VG truck but it's also had some serious re-calls on the frozen door locks issue in spite of being the best selling vehicle in the USA-maybe I should by a GM or Ram next time-if they have any, that is? :D
Kioti DK4510 owners could maybe buy a Branson step to install on their orange tractor-if they have any.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #53  
In my hometown there is a Toyota dealer next to a dodge dealer, the Toyota new car lot is empty the dodge us full. Not sure how auction cars got into the mix or how many people buy big ticket items such as cars or tractors at Walmart or on Amazon? Hope you enjoy your Branson tractor, don’t know enough about them to comment good or bad, do know my kioti has been and is better than my new Holland I sold.

The nearest Dodge dealer to me owns many dealerships including Toyota in several KY towns. He has a bunch of auction cars at his nearest dodge lot and like most dealers now has a cars wanted sign up as well. How many they have to sell in todays world is relevant to much more than quality. Before covid most dealers could easily have had more vehicles based on mfg.s incentives not quality. They order a bunch to get what is the real profits-same thing happens with tractors-low price sales but behind the scenes incentives. it's nothing new really. Walmart & Amazon got into my end of this conversation because they are commerce sites and have volume, not because they sell cars as we all know. If your happy with your brands, thats great-we need happy people? .

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #55  
LOL, ok. Enjoy your tractor. Might have to start a Branson section, didn’t see the brand listed.

FB has two Branson groups-one with great participation, more than on here really.
If your a owner/shopper for Branson- of the two groups one has some manual pdf's listed as "files" on it's home page. Here it's prefaced by Century which I gotta say I've never heard of a Century tractor?
There are several brand names within the TYM/Branson related Kukje engines machines group from Korea. Even on tractordata the info is meager on Branson tractors also tractorgearbox as well.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #58  
Ahh, that’s why I missed it, enjoy.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #59  
There actually 3 and in my opinion the best one is Branson Compact Tractor Owners Group