Oil & Fuel RK 55HC 50 hour service

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #1  

gunny0628

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King 55HC
Does anyone have the cross reference filters for the RK55HC tractor for the 50 hour service?

Specifically the oil filter, HST filter, fuel filter, hydraulic filter and gas/water separator filter.

I’ve looked up the ones on the rural king website but I haven’t been to cross them to a cheaper alternative.

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #2  
Since buying my supplies a few weeks back I haven't tried doing any cross referencing only because I don't need them right now. The oil filter was very reasonable at $8 give or take. The hydraulic filter filter was the one that's a killer. It was right around $38. I will do some research before my next service is due but that's a ways off.

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #3  
It's probably best to use the 'branded' ones while under warranty, no matter which color paint is involved.

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #4  
It's probably best to use the 'branded' ones while under warranty, no matter which color paint is involved.

Very much agree. That said, the factory hydraulic filter on my NH was around $128; NAPA cross-referenced it for about $50. So, $38 as a factory piece sounds good! Still haven't hit 50, but close...

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #5  
Does anyone have the cross reference filters for the RK55HC tractor for the 50 hour service?

Specifically the oil filter, HST filter, fuel filter, hydraulic filter and gas/water separator filter.

I致e looked up the ones on the rural king website but I haven稚 been to cross them to a cheaper alternative.

You should have received a free hydraulic filter with your purchase (PN 17975152101 which is RK SKU 212160528) . You didn't?

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #6  
g8erh8er, I haven't heard anyone mention getting anything free. I know I didn't.

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #7  
g8erh8er, I haven't heard anyone mention getting anything free. I know I didn't.

Don - Figure 901 in the parts manual is what you should have received when you purchased your tractor, at least it's what I got back in December of 2018 with my RK55HC.

See pic below for reference. It was a pleasant surprise for me considering that is the more expensive of the two hydro filters.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #8  
Wow, that's pretty cool g8erh8er. I looked at my parts manual and the RK37's don't come with that or the manual on CD.

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #9  

Oh sorry for the confusion Don, I forgot you have the RK37. To be honest I couldn't tell you whether or not I got a CD. Everything's still sitting in the box untouched except for the keys and owner's manual.

/ RK 55HC 50 hour service #10  
Just purchased an RK55H. It came with an owners manual which is not very accurate, 2 keys and the hydraulic filter but no parts manual, cd or remote.
what is the remote for? I have not gone back yet for the oil or fuel filter but RK is not listed on oil manufactures sites.
When the manual tells me to use 90W gear oil in the transmission it makes me question the accuracy of everything.