RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet?

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #1  

OhioCowboy

Silver Member
Tractor
KIOTI CK3510se HST Open Station w/FEL, RK24 HST w/FEL & Backhoe, DEAD-NH TC33D HST
Has anyone found a PDF format operator's manual for the RK24 yet? I found the TYM manual for their T254. Similar but different enough.

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #2  
We will be putting all operator manuals on rktractors.com soon but if you send me a private message I’d be happy to send to you.

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet?
We will be putting all operator manuals on rktractors.com soon but if you send me a private message I’d be happy to send to you.

Been watching rktractors.com for the owners manual. Any update on when we can expect it?

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #5  
Been watching rktractors.com for the owners manual. Any update on when we can expect it?
The rktractors.com website is undergoing a major revision, will be complete before the end of the month. All ops manuals will be on it, as well as parts lookup and other technical information as well as the customer portal where RK Tractor owners and prospective owners can obtain info on just about anything. I just replied to your PM.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #7  
Thanks for that. RK Tractor Guy was real fast getting the RK24 manual to me. Here's something I'm curious about and can't figure out. Nothing important, just one of those things that bug you. In the TYM and the RK manual they call out T/M in their drawings. Nowhere in the text is there a reference to anything that would explain the "M" in the T/M. I know it refers to transmission, but what is the /M referring to? Here are the illustrations (all dealing with the transmission)
TM1.JPGTM2.JPGTM3.JPGTM4.JPGTM5.JPG
:confused3: Now I'll go back to important things around here.... :cool2:

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #9  
Honestly, it could just be a poor abbreviation for transmission. Several sections of my RK55 manual were clearly written by a non-native English speaker.

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #10  
Honestly, it could just be a poor abbreviation for transmission. Several sections of my RK55 manual were clearly written by a non-native English speaker.

It is transmission and yes, the language conversion is not as clear as we’d like. We are looking at doing some editing to help with that.