RK55HC in Preship

/ RK55HC in Preship #11  
thumbsup smile.jpg

/ RK55HC in Preship
Well she finally made it to her new home.

Attachments

• 20190910_112722.jpg
    20190910_112722.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 293
  • 20190910_115743.jpg
    20190910_115743.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 244
   / RK55HC in Preship #13  
That is a nice ride Mark. You will defiantly get a lot of enjoyment and work out of that machine. I envy you with that cab!

/ RK55HC in Preship
Thanks Chris, I plan on dragging a mower around and pushing a little snow with it.

/ RK55HC in Preship #15  
Well she finally made it to her new home.

"Finally" being the operative word...? Congratulations.
That's the first RK55 Cab I've seen with no loader and turf tires - in fact, I don't thing I've seen any of the cab models without a loader and with turfs... A couple months ago I saw a RK74 with Ag tires, but it had a loader...

/ RK55HC in Preship #16  
That's the first RK55 Cab I've seen with no loader and turf tires - in fact, I don't thing I've seen any of the cab models without a loader and with turfs... A couple months ago I saw a RK74 with Ag tires, but it had a loader...

It's almost funny to see a large tractor with turfs. Something just seems... off... about it.
Nice looking tractor though.
Their tie-down method is... interesting.

/ RK55HC in Preship

Yes, it took a while to get it all together, it wasn't their normal build to say the least.

/ RK55HC in Preship
It's almost funny to see a large tractor with turfs. Something just seems... off... about it.
Nice looking tractor though.
Their tie-down method is... interesting.

It does look a little different i'll admit. I have about 4 hours of mowing on it now, the tires don't dig in when turning so I think it's going to work out good. I was concerned about how they might tie it down because i wasn't there when they loaded it up. How they did it seemed to work out nicely and didn't damage anything.