RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch

/ RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch #1  

Wagg50

Tractor
2018 RK55SC
I知 new to the forum however I致e had my RK55SC for a couple years. From day one when releasing the clutch when in M 2nd gear the machine shudders really bad. Has anyone had this happen and is there a solution?

Thanks

/ RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch #2  
Any chance you have schematic showing a grease-able throw out bearing. Sounds like clutch plate is not releasing quickly causing shudder. Just thought had issues with older Kioti needed throw out bearing greased once greased it started to work well no more shudder.

/ RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch #3  
I知 new to the forum however I致e had my RK55SC for a couple years. From day one when releasing the clutch when in M 2nd gear the machine shudders really bad. Has anyone had this happen and is there a solution?

Thanks
I'm just wondering why you didn't have RK take care of the problem under warr. from day one??

I ask that, because there's no way "I" could have lived with it, for a couple years!!

SR

/ RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch
They are taking care of it. I just knew how to get around it. It’s still under warranty and they responded very quickly once i brought up the issue.

/ RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch #5  
Let us know what the issue was. I'm curious on what it is.

/ RK55SC Shudders when releasing the clutch #6  

Thanks
Did this get fixed? I'm having the same issue.