Rolled the rtv 900

/ Rolled the rtv 900
Hydraulic assist steering. Once the pump repressurized the system the steering came right back

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #16  
Why didn,t you hook the tow strap on the uphill side of the RTV, and pull it in that direction, to get it to roll back over onto all 4 tires ? Or did your drunken buddy hook it up that way ?

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #17  
When I do something stupid I also refer to myself as "my drunk buddy" :)
Stupidity comes often enough for me I just fall on my sword and admit it.

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #18  
Why didn,t you hook the tow strap on the uphill side of the RTV, and pull it in that direction, to get it to roll back over onto all 4 tires ? Or did your drunken buddy hook it up that way ?
By his description, the strap you see isn't how they uprighted the RTV.

/ Rolled the rtv 900
Yeah, those straps were the original plan - loop around an uphill tree, connect to the rear and winch it upright. Worthless.

I eventually had a tractor, a come along and a portable electric winch on her. The tractor ended up jerking her up a foot at a time and the other systems held her there for the next tractor jerk.

I’ve rolled and stuck lots of stuff, but this was the worst to reclaim

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #20  
Yeah, those straps were the original plan - loop around an uphill tree, connect to the rear and winch it upright. Worthless.

I eventually had a tractor, a come along and a portable electric winch on her. The tractor ended up jerking her up a foot at a time and the other systems held her there for the next tractor jerk.

I’ve rolled and stuck lots of stuff, but this was the worst to reclaim
By the pic it appears to have been farther over than just laying on it's side. So for awhile you were literally picking up the 2,000lb vehicle... :(