ROPS for FORD 3600

/ ROPS for FORD 3600 #1  

Forder

Tractor
Ford
Hello,

Ive had this old ford for 7 years, inherited from my passed Unlce, It runs very good, a workhorse. I need to get ROPS for it, insurance related. Any leads on an exact part?

Ill contact our local distributor but they are always the most expensive price here in Hawaii. and Now because of covid our shipping situation is shi!

Thanks for any advice.

/ ROPS for FORD 3600 #2  
Nice looking tractor. The owner of our 3600 Ford had added one and the two way control valve from a Ford that his brother owned that was scrapped due to an engine fire.

I was not aware ROPS were required for insurance if they were not OEM so equipped. Our 3000 does not have one but since it has the Ford one arm FEL now it could be helpful. The 265 MF came with a ROPS. When they catch an low limb when mowing along fence rows I have be hurt. May get my daughter to run the HF pole saw. :)

/ ROPS for FORD 3600 #3  
Do an internet search. There's an outfit in California which makes them for tractors that didn't come with them. I think the price for ROPS for my Mitsubishi was about $400. Your tractor is significantly heavier so I'm sure it would be more. Of course installation is not included. Unless you use the tractor for hire I'm not sure the insurance or the ROPS would be required. Find out what insurance you need and why.

/ ROPS for FORD 3600 #4  
The OEm roll bar for the 3600 was 19654 (19-654). it was also used on the 231, 335, 2600, 3600.
Here is a program to help reduce cost of adding rops. Apply for Funding | National ROPS Rebate Program. If you contact the HI dept of Agriculture they might have a ROPS program.

Bare-Co is an Australian company that is based in the US out of California that offers ROPS.
Bare Co USA - Roll Over Protection Frames

Iron Bull also makes ROPS for tractors.
ibullmfg.com

/ ROPS for FORD 3600 #5  
The OEm roll bar for the 3600 was 19654 (19-654). it was also used on the 231, 335, 2600, 3600.
Here is a program to help reduce cost of adding rops. Apply for Funding | National ROPS Rebate Program. If you contact the HI dept of Agriculture they might have a ROPS program.

Bare-Co is an Australian company that is based in the US out of California that offers ROPS.
Bare Co USA - Roll Over Protection Frames

Iron Bull also makes ROPS for tractors.
ibullmfg.com

I wish mine were like the F-10 model. Nice link. Here in KY almost daily I drive by tractor places with parting out tractors with ROPS still attached. HI would be different I am sure.

/ ROPS for FORD 3600 #6  
You might Google Tractor Salvage Yards and find one that will ship to you?

I use Worthington AG Parts but they are Mid-West USA.