RTV-1100 work lights and accessories

/ RTV-1100 work lights and accessories #1  

David_Kb7uns

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota X 4
Ordered front and rear work lights for RTV-1100 towards end of July, received fronts about two weeks ago and rear is backordered until middle of November. Why does Kubota have to use these bastard connectors and not use the bullet connectors like they have on the tractors. The kits are selling for three times what they should(includes light, plate, switch, relay) but they hold you hostage by using the none standard connectors and switches. On the BX2230 tractors the swiches are normal automotive or marine grade pinouts and bullet connectors for the lights. The RTV-1100 was delayed in production so you would think they would have time to get things rolling on the parts. Had to wait on high intake kit and unit called for oil filter that was not in supply chain yet but others will work also. wish they would get there act together.

David

/ RTV-1100 work lights and accessories #2  
I am waiting for my rear work lights also. I will check and find out the status. Hey John if you read this post have Tim check and see when the light kit will be in
Thanks
LA

/ RTV-1100 work lights and accessories #3  
Is there any reason why you can't cut off Kubotas' connectors and replace them with a standard connector? That's what I did with the stereo I installed. I agree that you shouldn't have to, but I didn't want to be "held hostage" to a cheesy stereo because of a connector.