RTV - X1100C

botayota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240Hst
The adapters are here, just cut of the female end, cheaper, but not sure if shipping would push up the price.

botayota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240Hst

wawajake

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 , Kubota RTV X1100C
For those folks that recently purchased KUBOTA XC1100 s , my 2016 I bought without radio, but I saw that the headliner already has the 2 speakers and wires in place, so just a aftermarket radio and the adapter shown in above post , is all that was required for my 2016 kubota. Simple install.

m7040

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
Just installed the radio shown in post 132. Works like a charm

botayota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240Hst
Hey guys I'm going to seal the deal on my X1000C order tomorrow with the BOSS RTV V-Plow, what options would you recommend for the V-Plow? Here's a list I found on the BOSS website, wasn't sure if the SMARTHITCH option is really necessary? thanks.
BOSS_V_OptionsCapture.PNG

lloyd123

Silver Member
Tractor
RTV-X1100C
Hey guys I'm going to seal the deal on my X1000C order tomorrow with the BOSS RTV V-Plow, what options would you recommend for the V-Plow? Here's a list I found on the BOSS website, wasn't sure if the SMARTHITCH option is really necessary? thanks. View attachment 691109
Little late with a reply.

I have the 78" Kubota V Plow - I ordered spare steel cutting edges but they were the same part # for each side - curious why there're listed as passenger and driver side on your list - maybe they are the same part #. Also curious on how fast a poly cutting edge will last - seems to me it will wear a lot faster than steel. I'm not sure how long my original steel cutting edges will last but I wanted a spare set just in case when they do need replacement that I won't be faced with Kubota no longer having them available.

mmancuso13

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600, Kubota RTV-X1100C
The casters are fantastic for being able to roll the plow anywhere you need it in storage off season.

The poly edge is great but not poly... it is a hard rubber about 3/4” thick but works great to prevent damage to asphalt surfaces.

Everything else is not needed

Paystar

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
I'm not sure why I didn't post this but this was at the dealers after the installation of the plow.
Swampy6........I was just going to ask this.......I just ordered the Boss 6.6 vee plow for my new RTV 1100C and I was wondering if you could still use the grill guard. Looks like you can!

One other question, my Boss dealer wasn't sure........do you still have access to the front receiver hitch in the summer with the low off? Because I had my winch put on a receiver mount from Orange Aftermarket so that I could use it front or rear.

We looked at the install manual and it does look like the plow mount harness has a square hole in it?

mmancuso13

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600, Kubota RTV-X1100C
You can access the front hitch with the V-plow off for the summer but the access is cramped to place your hitch pin.

You may also have to “adjust” the placement of the hitch pin for your winch because it looks like the depth of the front hitch pin receiver placement is not standard - I have had to drill new pin holes in a couple of cases.

Paystar

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Thanks mmancuso13. As long as it's do-able I'm happy. I like the option of using my winch on either end.
I got the mount and harnesses from Orange Aftermarket, along with the rear protection plate.