RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #132  
   / RTV - X1100C #133  
For those folks that recently purchased KUBOTA XC1100 s , my 2016 I bought without radio, but I saw that the headliner already has the 2 speakers and wires in place, so just a aftermarket radio and the adapter shown in above post , is all that was required for my 2016 kubota. Simple install.

/ RTV - X1100C #134  
Just installed the radio shown in post 132. Works like a charm

/ RTV - X1100C #135  
Hey guys I'm going to seal the deal on my X1000C order tomorrow with the BOSS RTV V-Plow, what options would you recommend for the V-Plow? Here's a list I found on the BOSS website, wasn't sure if the SMARTHITCH option is really necessary? thanks.
BOSS_V_OptionsCapture.PNG

/ RTV - X1100C #136  
Hey guys I'm going to seal the deal on my X1000C order tomorrow with the BOSS RTV V-Plow, what options would you recommend for the V-Plow? Here's a list I found on the BOSS website, wasn't sure if the SMARTHITCH option is really necessary? thanks. View attachment 691109
Little late with a reply.

I have the 78" Kubota V Plow - I ordered spare steel cutting edges but they were the same part # for each side - curious why there're listed as passenger and driver side on your list - maybe they are the same part #. Also curious on how fast a poly cutting edge will last - seems to me it will wear a lot faster than steel. I'm not sure how long my original steel cutting edges will last but I wanted a spare set just in case when they do need replacement that I won't be faced with Kubota no longer having them available.

/ RTV - X1100C #137  
The casters are fantastic for being able to roll the plow anywhere you need it in storage off season.

The poly edge is great but not poly... it is a hard rubber about 3/4” thick but works great to prevent damage to asphalt surfaces.

Everything else is not needed

/ RTV - X1100C #138  
I'm not sure why I didn't post this but this was at the dealers after the installation of the plow.
Swampy6........I was just going to ask this.......I just ordered the Boss 6.6 vee plow for my new RTV 1100C and I was wondering if you could still use the grill guard. Looks like you can!

One other question, my Boss dealer wasn't sure........do you still have access to the front receiver hitch in the summer with the low off? Because I had my winch put on a receiver mount from Orange Aftermarket so that I could use it front or rear.

We looked at the install manual and it does look like the plow mount harness has a square hole in it?

/ RTV - X1100C #139  
You can access the front hitch with the V-plow off for the summer but the access is cramped to place your hitch pin.

You may also have to “adjust” the placement of the hitch pin for your winch because it looks like the depth of the front hitch pin receiver placement is not standard - I have had to drill new pin holes in a couple of cases.

/ RTV - X1100C #140  
Thanks mmancuso13. As long as it's do-able I'm happy. I like the option of using my winch on either end.
I got the mount and harnesses from Orange Aftermarket, along with the rear protection plate.