Rural King Tractors

/ Rural King Tractors #1  

paulsharvey

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
I was at Rural King yesterday, and saw they had some su. compact tractors for sale. Didn't look real close, because I'm not really in the market, and didn't want a sales pitch. Quick Google when I got home showed they have tractors up into the 50 HP range. Looks like maybe TYM, but doesn't say. Prices are more inline with Chinesium then Korean. Anyone know who makes them?

/ Rural King Tractors #2  
I was at Rural King yesterday, and saw they had some su. compact tractors for sale. Didn't look real close, because I'm not really in the market, and didn't want a sales pitch. Quick Google when I got home showed they have tractors up into the 50 HP range. Looks like maybe TYM, but doesn't say. Prices are more inline with Chinesium then Korean. Anyone know who makes them?

TYM......

/ Rural King Tractors #3  
Korean TYM with high quality Japanese Yanmar engines, same as what Deere uses.

/ Rural King Tractors #4  
Just curious.

How do the Rural King prices stack up against the comparable models at TYM dealers?

Steve

/ Rural King Tractors #6  
Interesting, some of them are assembled a couple hours from my house.

RK Tractors are manufactured in South Korea by TYM and assembled at our tractor assembly centers located in Waverly Ohio and Williston Florida. TYM has been designing tractors for leading U.S. tractor brands for the past six decades, with Quality as the focus at their new ISO 9001 certified tractor factory. That痴 how RK Tractors can offer our customers the industry痴 best, 8-Year Powertrain Warranty.

RK Tractor Partners | RK Tractors

/ Rural King Tractors
Williston is about 1h30m from me. The RK prices are really pretty attractive