Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale

/ Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale #1  

KenBer

I sold my Satoh Beaver but the buyer didn't want the PTO reverser. I am selling that separately now. It's in perfect shape. Anyone interested? If so, send me your best offer.

IMG-6367.jpg

IMG-6368.jpg

IMG-6369.jpg

IMG-6370.jpg

IMG-6371.jpg

IMG-6372.jpg

IMG-6373.jpg

IMG-6374.jpg

IMG-6375.jpg

/ Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale
* Sold *

/ Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale #4  
   / Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale #6  
The first link says no longer available. The second link price convert to $.26. We put together a reverser for Satoh & Kubota tractors. We use a US manufactured gear box & have shafts custom made so it can bolt on to the back of the tractor. Current cost is $800 plus shipping.

/ Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale #7  
The first link says no longer available. The second link price convert to $.26. We put together a reverser for Satoh & Kubota tractors. We use a US manufactured gear box & have shafts custom made so it can bolt on to the back of the tractor. Current cost is $800 plus shipping.
Where to buy?

/ Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale #9  
   / Satoh Beaver S370D PTO Reverser for sale #10  
I know its an old post,but I was wondering if you still had your part?
The PTO reversers are made in ROCKFORD ILLINOIS USA by RJ Link Co.

With so many imported Gray Market machines and other machines of the past spinning the wrong way, RJ Link has picked up this business for the past 30+ years.

Reversing Modular Gearbox – RJ Link International, Inc.

They have these Reverse Gearboxes on Kubotas, Mitsubishi-Satoh, Iseki, and many more brands.

These are so easy to maintain too. Not only can they reverse, they can even dial in the 540rpms needed with the reducer gear in the same box without the box getting bigger.

1702828991201.png

Specifications:
  • Ratios in reduction or increase from 1.02:1 to 2.96:1
  • Anti-Engine Rotation
  • 25” Center Distance
  • Variety of PTO Input and Output Shaft Configurations
Design Features:
  • Cast aluminum housing
  • Helical ground gears
  • Tapered roller bearings
  • Modular Mounting
Rj Link International Inc is the go-to solution provider for custom gearboxes. With an innovative team of engineers, sales and support staff, you can look to Rj Link International for complete design to specifications, manufacture to prints or customization of existing proprietary design.

This company is the true master of PTO output gear boxes.