Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #1  

afwardog

Tractor
Satoh Stallion
The front spindle on my Satoh Stallion snapped off at the wheel. Can't find one anywhere. Will any other tractors fit or does anyone know where I could find one?

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #2  
Search Portland craigslist for West Linn tractor, Raffi might have something in his lot.

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #3  
That is a common problem with the older Satohs and Mitsubishis. I know a fellow who sent his somewhere "back east" where they rebuild it. I'll try to get a contact for you. I always got my support and parts from Valley Power

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #4  
Yup, Valley is good if they have what you need.

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #5  
Okay, I contacted the guy with the Mitsubishi D2350 with the "broken leg". He did contact Valley Power at 540-345-9650 at $450 per side. He also contacted Southern Global at 1-607-928-7491 for $400 per side but didn't get a good feeling. I've dealt with Valley Power (satohparts.com) whom I've found to be quite reputable. I never heard of Southern Global.

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #6  
Funny that Southern Global was cheaper....

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle
Thank you, I've contacted Valley Power when it happened and they didn't have anything. If you can get a contact for the other I'd appreciate it.

I've contacted Valley Power but they couldn't help me. I'll see if Southern Global can help. Thank you.

/ Satoh Stallion S750 Front Spindle #9  
"These tractors are not for sale whole/complete, they are for parts only. Good running and operating diesel tractors with loaders (starting price 6k) get advertised in separate ads. I do not have any parts for gas riding lawn/garden tractors. Call Raffi, shop land line: Five-o-three-638-1939. Cell: 503-5-seven -seven-3463 or reply thru this ad. Located in West Linn Oregon, shipping available. Please call before texting. -Raffi"

Thank you, I'll call in the morning