SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #1  

polarred21

Gold Member
Tractor
Contemplating
I have to ride past a MF dealership on the way to look at Kubotas where I am comparing the GC1710 to a BX25D. Has anyone looked at both of these in person before buying and did anyone go with the MF? I have now ridden both at the dealerships.

In my mind Kubota is king for SCUT's but this Massey has faster hydraulics at lower rpm, larger BH bucket etc...both Japanese made engines but Iseki carries no weight for me when comparing to the Kubota name.

So tell me why anyone should purchase a GC1710 over a BX25D.

Thanks

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #2  
I'm still looking but have been by MF and Kubota several times. I like the Kubota but am having a hard time getting past the hydro pedal setup. The Massey has the side by side similar to the JD's.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #3  
Have you watched any comparison videos?

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #4  
The hst fan on the bx is expensive to replace compared to the GC .

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #5  
I'm still looking but have been by MF and Kubota several times. I like the Kubota but am having a hard time getting past the hydro pedal setup. The Massey has the side by side similar to the JD's.

Did you also note the Massey had position control on the 3pt, and you do not have to remove the 3pt arms to mount the backhoe. Also the massey operates at a lower RPM.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #6  
Did you also note the Massey had position control on the 3pt, and you do not have to remove the 3pt arms to mount the backhoe. Also the massey operates at a lower RPM.

That little red machine impresses me. Had no idea it was a better machine than the BX. How about costs?

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #7  
Have you watched any comparison videos?

Lol ........am I missing something here,Is this not a Massey/Kubota dealership ? why is he bashing a product that he sales ?

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #8  
That little red machine impresses me. Had no idea it was a better machine than the BX. How about costs?

I don't have a clue on that.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #9  
Lol ........am I missing something here,Is this not a Massey/Kubota dealership ? why is he bashing a product that he sales ?

Sure looks like it. What's a Massey TLB cost? The BX is about 20k.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #10  
Iseki has probably built way more tractors than Kubota...would love to see numbers if anybody has a clue.